This 84-hour course prepares students to perform diagnostic x-rays of the chest, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, knee, foot, or ankle under supervision of physician. Upon course completion students will be equipped to take the exams to become a Limited Licensed Technologist with the State of Arkansas.
- Complete, submit and agree to terms in the “Class Registration Form” and this Program Bulletin.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Prerequisite: Complete a course in Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy, or equivalent.
Tuition, Fees and Certification
- $50 – Non-refundable Registration Fee (due at time of admission, transferable one time)
- $850 – Tuition
- $110 – Textbook (may be purchased at the school)
- $65 – Temporary License State Fee (Required)
- $125 – Limited Scope Examination State Fee (Required)
- $125 – AAH National Certification (recommended, but not mandatory)
Payment Plans / Financial Assistance
Tuition is due before class begins; however, if desired, students may pay 50% of their tuition before beginning class and the remaining balance mid-way through class. There will be a 2% additional charge added to the tuition if using this payment plan. Please contact the admissions office for information on financial assistance.
Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 5th Ed., Text & Workbook, by Bruce W. Long, Eugene D. Frank, and Ruth Ann Ehrlich