This 84-hour course prepares students to perform diagnostic x-rays of the chest, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, knee, foot, or ankle under supervision of physician. Upon course completion students will be equipped to take the exams to become a Limited Licensed Technologist with the State of Arkansas.
View Campus Class Schedules
- Complete, submit and agree to terms in the “Class Registration Form” and this Program Bulletin.
- Must be at least 17 years old. If under 18, parents must sign the registration form.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Tuition, Books and Fees
- $50 – Non-refundable Registration Fee (due at time of admission, transferable one time)
- $950 – Tuition
- $130 – Textbook (may be purchased at the school)
Certification, Licensing and Registration Fees
- $65 – Temporary License State Fee (Required)
- $140 – Limited Scope Examination State Fee (Required)
- $125 – AAH National Certification (recommended, but not mandatory)(payable to AAH after last day of class)
Payment Plans / Financial Assistance
Tuition is due before class begins. Students desiring a payment plan may pay before class begins a 2% of tuition fee & 50% of their tuition and lab fee; and the remaining balance midway through class. Please contact the admissions office for more information on Payment Plans and financial assistance.
Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 6th Ed., Text & Workbook, by Bruce W. Long, Eugene D. Frank, and Ruth Ann Ehrlich